December 13, 2009

what i am to you, is not real.



i remember it well,
taxied out of the storm,
just to watch you perform,
and as my flight is flying away.

would you hear my voice?

may i sing it one more time for you?
did you know that angels could fly so low?
i would give my everything to show you how much you mean to me.

your mouth,
your mouth.
is that you, my love?

don't throw yourself like that,
you'll hurt your knees.
when we met i was on my back,
and we were a part of something.

i want to have what you have to say about me.
i want to have what you want.
yes, i remember December.

as these innocent pictures are sketched,
are you thinking of adding in some color to it?
are you love?
or are you lust?

i am driving,
rushing to the end.
lead me,
take me somewhere.
you yourself don't want to live in a dream one more day.

uncertainty will change our ways as faith falls into place.
come on, reborn.
is this love?
this is poor.
what i am giving to you,
is just what i'm going through.

- he says.