March 13, 2010

i am a thoughtless jerk, you say?

well, maybe i am.
this is not something new.
being this jerk,
i wanted to be.

being such a hypocrite,
i love to be one.

hear me say,
"i'm a hypocrite."

now you know.
how it feels like to be indicted in your cave.
you created a world of your own,
you asked for my courage to teach you to be shy.

you threw rocks at me,
pissed in the wind in front of me.
still,
who were there for you?
me.

take a glance of yourself through the shadows.
i know you're the brightest,
as you glow in the dark.
inside it all feels the same.

i cherish you.
you were always my unintended.
expect the unexpected.

you have me, 
i would say yes,
but don't ever think you own me.

i am a song that no one sings,
a chord that no one plays.

this is me.
i am me.

- he says.