May 10, 2010

you, you, you, you and you. this is not just for you alone.

dear you,
how i missed our times together.
you were down,
i was there for you.
you were like my sister, 
i never had one.
no i don't even know wether you care or not.
i am not there anymore.

dear you,
i never thought that i would come across you.
never really thought that i would become close to you.
i am truly amazed by who you are.
we share the same thoughts,
the same interest,
only you were better than me.
i thought you were the one,
but no.
perhaps,
just a story in this story.
nice to know you.

dear you,
we were together,
be broke off.
i grew weak,
i grew stronger because of you.
i ignored you, 
and you ignored me too.
we were close back again.
been wanting you ever since.
but no.
you were with someone else.
never really mind it,
you gave me hope to still go on.

dear you,
you were someone else's.
i told you that i like you,
that i wanted you.
you told me you feel the same way too.
i am being honest here, 
i admire someone else too.
you were great,
you were good to me.
you were awesome.
i admire you, 
i respect you.
i still want you.
only that i don't know wether you feel the same way too.

dear you,
i admired you before just because of lust.
sexual intentions,
mostly.
but i grew to honestly like you.
admiring you.
i can even say i fell for you.
as time grows around us,
i can see your true colors.
money money money,
profit profit profit.
you were a lie.
you were a joke.
now i guess you know that i don't want you anymore.

dear you,
a friend.
a close little friend.
you wrecked my car,
but still i did not loathe you.
you were still a friend.
you ignored my sayings, 
but still,
you were my friend.
we did not know each other for a long time,
but still, 
you were the one who came close to my heart.
dear you, you, you, you, and you. 
this is not just for you alone.

- he says.