September 24, 2010

what's on my mind? you.

i've been stopping at green lights.
got lost on my way on my bed.
i wear my shirt inside out.

there's one thing for sure.
i've come down with love.
i just can't get enough of you.
and i would say that i love you.

i won't feel better from this fever,
because you stung me with your love.

i just can't find better words,
to describe how beautiful you are.
and i'd say,
if perfect is what you're looking for,
then please just stay the same.

wouldn't want you to ever change,
you swoon perfectly the way you are.
i love you,
i love us.

you're like the shadow that follows me everywhere i go,
i just don't have the ability to get rid of you.
the great part is,
i don't ever want to.

i've come down with love,
you're the best thing i've got.
the hurricane that i'll never outrun.
the water that i just can't cut.

beautiful,
you are.
perfect,
you are.
loved, 
you are.

- he says.