October 16, 2010

freaks me out.

lately i have been skeptical,
silent when i would use to speak.
distant from all around me,
who witness me fail and become weak.
i'd love to be the one to disappoint you,
when i am not falling down.

wake up and smell the concrete,
strange to see you change.
could it be identity crisis?
but you know you can't fight this.
reality bites,
and that's whats life is.

pitiful you,
your hideous behavior,
artificial mind seeking for ways to destruct others.
quit thinking like a has-been,
dig in my culture,
let me let you know that i am a soldier.

damn shame,
you're sick of yourself,
well i am sick of you too!
all your desperation,
causes separation.

now i grab the dagger to intimidate,
as your weakness screams.
from your limbs,
on your siren,
who really gives a fuck?

with the vibe alive,
you could try to lie and be so fly,
a lie,
but you deny you're a fake.
counterfeit.
sick of yourself?
well i am sick of you too.

- he says.