October 19, 2010

just know that wherever you are, i am missing you.

the morning sun shines,
brightening this sad and filthy room.
welcome in,
make yourself at home if you will.

felt like a blade is pushed through my mind.
this time,
i woke up feeling empty.
no,
i am not lonely.

maybe i am starting to lose faith,
not in you,
but in me.
it's never about you,
it's just me.
so please dear,
take my hand and take me far away.
i just don't care where.
i just want to be with you.

this time,
all i want is you.
just you,
nothing else.
no one else.

it's so sad to face the music,
the fact that i am far away from where you are.
yes,
thousand miles don't mean a thing,
but i miss you.
i really need you.
i just wish that you are here.

can you just add colors in this black and white drawings?

- he says.