October 11, 2010

tell me we both matter and i am the only one that have your heart.

you are something that i have not expect.
for once i feel so loved.
you were something that is so great,
and i wouldn't dare to hurt you.
i just couldn't afford to.

you're the ray that shines my face.
you are the light that shines in the dark.
as little as you are,
still i can see you in the dark.

walk with me in the rain,
hold my hand.
take me far away,
i just don't care where.
i cherish you,
forever i will do.

it is deep inside.
baby, 
it's not too late to search for the happiness behind my smile.
because without it i am already happy inside.
you made me feel so.

i dropped my guards down,
tell me you'll take care of me.
and maybe then you will see.
all i want to do is to make you smile.
maybe you will see the sign,
and leave the burden behind your eyes.

i love you.
i really do.
dear perfection and infinite beauty.

- he says.