November 9, 2010

good morning, love.

to the left,
and i am lost.
to the forest,
and i am gone.
to the east,
and i am empty.

i grew bored and depressed of time,
as the time slips away without singing any goodbye,
to the core of the Earth,
where it is not have been discovered.

my colors,
are the feelings of me longingly missing someone.
and my heart,
it's blue.

waiting for my dear love,
is like a blinded man seeing the heavens.
like the lights that summons the sounds of black.

longingly i continue this journey of passionate wait.

and now the night arrives because the sun has left the day behind.
hardened with the sounds of the light and peaceful rain.

felt like running,
chasing,
the mountain that i could just not have in my arms.

and it is similar,
to how i really miss you.

i am still on this journey,
longingly waiting,
for the majestic perfection and infinite beauty.
or else i would just drive down the river,
further to the sea.

i miss you.

- he says.