November 5, 2010

three fold Utopian dreams.

i would like to say,
that you are on me mind.
i would like to be,
the one that's on your mind too.

it's hard to believe that i always do,
but trust me,
it's true.

but we're separated by the deep blue see.
one would think that's hard and harsh,
but i don't care.
and it's true, 
girl.
you and only go around,
and around.

because i know we're the perfect two.
i would be the pencil to your papers.
and please draw little hearts,
smiles and my name.

do you want to go to the seaside?
you and your charms.
i love you.
i am trying to love you any kind of way.
but i find it hard to love you girl,
caused by my flaws.

take my hands, 
guide me,
show me where to go.

do you want to be in my world as seen from the stars?
these dimmed orange lights,
cool breeze,
the warmth of my body.
for once,
with my charms and along my flaws,
i want you to be happy just being with me.

i want to be the one,
the only one,
the one you call your everything.
because you are to me.

- he says.