December 7, 2010

how can i be still, when i am always moved by you?


dreams.
these are the best that i have ever had.
there is only one thing that can still my fear.
and it is your soft touch.
yours,
yours only.

at first i was very nervous,
let it ride up to be,
you looked right through me.
i find it hard to take,
that you'd pick me up in your life.

thank you for letting me in,
as i am shivering cold outside.
i love you.
as much as i say so,
still it doesn't really show how exactly much.

be here with me,
as i want to sing with you,
as i want to dance with you.
i want to say everything to you,
as long as it comes naturally from me.

you know how i love you,
you know how i need you.
and i want you to know,
that that i wont let you down,
and i wont let go.

consistency doesn't matter,
because the world will keep on spinning around.
as long as we stick together.
stick stickly i might say.

- he says.