January 8, 2011

and here i am still tangled up in you.

maybe i have changed.
maybe you have changed.
as time passes by,
maybe we both changed.

i began to get the feeling of scared,
that you don't feel the same as how you did before.
i am afraid,
yes truly i am.

my dear,
i love you,
i care about you.

i apologize for everything i have done wrong,
for the words i say that might hurt you.
for the things i have done that might make you made.

i want to hold your hand,
i want to hold you close,
i want to have a look of that pretty face.

i love you.
i love you,
i love us.

i hope that your love for me doesn't decrease,
as mine for you grows.
i just hope that us,
never end and goes forever.

you are the light that guides me,
you are the laugh that makes me happy,
you are the tears that makes me stronger,
you are what i need,
you are what i wanted,
and yes,
you are everything for me.

despite the hard time,
despite the distance,
despite the changes we've been through,
despite all the bad phases,
i still love you.

i need you,
i miss you,
i really wish that i am there with you.

- he says.