March 21, 2011

just for you, and only you.

you know, truth is, sometimes when i look at you,
i have to look away.
because i get teary eyed,
thinking about how happy i am, 
how lucky i am to finally have something in my life that i am completely happy with.
it is like having you makes me realize a whole lot.
i know people say,
 “that’s stupid”, 
and that it is
 “just an 8 month relationship.”
 but honestly, 
it’s been the most memorable eight months of my life, 
and i pray everyday that there are many other memorable months to come.

i don’t think of you as,
 'just this' or 'just that.' 
you’re not 'just anything' to me,
but you're definitely different. 
you're EVERYTHING to me.

i feel so stupid with tears running down my face right now, 
and i don’t even know why it’s happening, 
because i have the hugest smile on my face,
i guess.

this is definitely not normal to me.
but maybe, maybe maybe.
i am completely head over heels in love with you.
i don’t just sit here and say,
 'i love you more' everyday,
 because i want to have some cute little relationship argument with you, 
but i say it because i mean it. 
i really really meant it.

no matter how much you think you love me more, 
i could never believe it’s true.
i love every last bit of you, 
you have changed my life.
and the way i think about things, 
words couldn’t explain how stupid in the head i was before i met you.

it was like i was looking at blur, 
but then you came along, 
everything was just clear to me.
i know what i want, 
and it is you.
you you you.
only you.

- he says.