July 21, 2009

Cheese Cake Love.

A pretty young woman stops from taking her steps, and she talks to herself "Every single day, its not possible for me -not to walk infront of this bakery..". People have always said that cakes at this very bakery was really good, especially the cheese cake.

The lady continues to ponder, "I'll gain weight if I eat too much of a cheese cake..". "But that is not the main reason why I'm standing here infront of this shop." she continues.

A figure of a good looking male came towards her..
"Ohh my god! He's coming here!" the lady told herself. "May I helo you with something, miss? You've been standing here for like, 15 minutes now. You want to come in an have a seat?" the good looking male asked.

That is the main reason why that the pretty young woman was wandering infront of the cake store. The good looking male. The lady's face turns red. She blushed. She told herself, "Ohh, how great. Finally I got the chance to come in here..".

The male lad came to the table where she sits, he gave her a cup of coffee and a menu to the cakes served at the bakery. "Coffee's on the house, miss." tha lad said, with a smile. The pretty young woman replies with a simple thank you.

"Would you like to order any of the cakes here? Or better yet, would you like to try the cheese cakes?" the young good looking lad asked her. The lady, agrees with the lad's idea about the cheese cake. So she said "Yes, I would have some cheese cake.". She smiled.

She was served with the cheese cake she ordered. She took the first bite, and told herself "This cake is really really nice.". "But the truth is, I only like the cheese cakes that he makes."

After a few moments, she couldn't believe that she finished all the cake that she was served. While paying for the service, the good looking male asked the pretty lady "How was the cake that I made?". The lady replied with a smile, and she said it was "Delicious!". The lad continues with a small laugh, and he said "For sure it is, you wont find any cheese cake as good as that at other places. Hope we can meet again, thanks for coming.."

Weeks passed.
She actually went to the bakery twice a week. The cheese cake must be that good. "Every time you came in, miss, you'd order the same thing. The cheese cake. You really like my cheese cake, do you miss?" tha lad asked her with a smile. The lady blushed, and said yes to the question.

Inside, she asks herself, "How would I ever tell you the truth about my feelings towards you, mister..?"

"You seems very happy, miss. Here, let me tell you a story about cheese cakes." the lad said.

......


The depth between them became closer. She really wished for the short-term happiness would last forever. But then again, a quick reality wakes her up.

"Dear good looking cake boy, I want some cheese cake too!". A voice of another woman appears. The lad said, "Honey, please don't do this. Cant you see that we have a customer here?". The misterious woman replies, "You're trying to flirt with her, right? Haha. Why don't you flirt with me, dear handsome?"

They wasn't fighting. It was like they were just cuddling like what sweet couples do. The misterious woman appeared to be the lad's wife.

The pretty young lady's was crushed. She felt really empty. She quickly pays for the service and she left. She told herself, "This is how it is.. My cheese cake love is about to start, and it comes to an end really quick..". "Since that moment on, I don't think that I'll like cheese cakes anymore.".


END.



~iqeat.